Boy's Own Cottage
(now called 'Two Hoots')
Boy's Own/Two Hoots Cottage is situated on the River Bure in the picturesque village of Horning on the Norfolk Broads.
If you're looking for a great British holiday, this is an ideal place to relax and watch the world go by, do some birdwatching, fishing and boating, or explore the beautiful North Norfolk coast with its unspoilt beaches and wildlife.
The cottage is in the centre of the village, so shops, pubs and restaurants are all within a 5 minute walk.
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Bed linen & towels included
* BBQ (please bring charcoal)
* Garden furniture
* Direct river access
* Gas central heating
* Free wi-fi broadband internet
* Access to landline phone (with honesty box)
* Freeview TV / CD / DVD
* Sleeps up to 6
* High chair and/or cot (small additional charge)
* Suitable for elderly / mobility impaired
Well behaved pets are welcome (small additional charge).
Boats are available for hire at preferential rates from local boat yards.